All Sheep Need The Shepherd

October 6

"And Jesus, when he came out,
saw a great multitude
and was moved with compassion
for them, because they were like
sheep not having a shepherd.

So he began to teach them many things."
Mark 6:34

He began to teach them…

Do you feel like a sheep without a shepherd? Do you not know which way to turn, what to do? Turn to the Shepherd. He alone has the wisdom to lead his sheep the right way.

Psalm 23:1-6:

vs 1:
He provides:
"The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.”

vs 2: He leads his sheep into restoration:
“He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside the still waters.
he restores my soul.”

vs 3: He leads his sheep to safety:
He leads me in the paths of righteousness.”

vs 3: His Name will be glorified forever.
“for his Name’s sake."

vs 4: I have nothing to fear
“Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;”

vs 4: With his rod he drives off the enemies,
and with his staff he draws me back to himself.
“Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

Vs 5: Even with trials all around,
he
sits me at a lavish table
“You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies,
you anoint my head with oil,
my cup runs over.”

Vs 6: I have a glorious future
“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.”

When a sheep has strayed, the Shepherd leaves the 99 and goes looking for the one who has wandered away. If that's you, turn to him and let him restore you. He will change everything.

VIEW PIC:
Are You Broken?

No comments: